Starting a new business or building on a current initiative? Exciting times – and daunting ones. Whether you are setting up something from scratch now your children are old enough or building up a going concern, having some objective support from a life coach can make all the difference to this time of transition. Together, we can:
- take an overview of your current situation – your limitations, your opportunities, your basic requirements, what’s working and what’s holding you back
- look at what you are aiming for both in the immediate future and longer term
- identify your main goal, if you want to have something specific to aim for. Additionally, we will identify how you will know when you have got there.
- work together to build a step by step plan of how you are to make progress – realistically
- take into account your commitments and requirements in other areas of your life so your new plans will actually work
- talk about how to overcome the inevitable pitfalls and setbacks.
- identify any unseen barriers and hurdles that have, up to now, been stopping you for moving forward with your plans.
My support doesn’t end there. We can work together over a few sessions for now to get you going and re-connect whenever you feel the need for a bit more support or coaching. Many of my clients come back to me once a quarter for many years, just to put themselves back on the right path. It’s a really effective way of coaching and if you think that might help you, please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org or 07961 080 513.